Bangalore, the capital city of Karnataka is one of the fastest growing cosmopolitan cities of the country. The city is also known in different names such as ‘The Garden City of India’, ‘The Silicon Valley of India’ etc. Bangalore is the 5th major cosmopolitan cities of India. The green landscape and livable climate makes it as one of the attractive spots for tourists. The city was founded in 1537 and had a tremendous development over these years till 2014. It had become a hub of Information Technology.
Bangalore is a delightful destination for tourists which has splendid places and spots to visit. The architectural landmarks, pleasant climate, cultural monuments and the great city have a lot more to offer to its visitors. Some of the notable places that one should never miss while a trip to Bangalore are:
- Visvesvaraya Museum: The government museum in Bangalore, named visvesvaraya museum is one of the major attractions of Bangalore. The museum is considered to be one of the oldest museums in the country. It is located on the Kasturba Gandhi Road. It is an archaeological museum designed by Colonel Sankey in 1876, which was later extended to the current structure.
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden: Lalbagh in Hindi means ‘red garden’. Lalbagh is one of the star attractions of Bangalore city. The garden is spread over 96 hectares with a rich variety of flora. This garden was founded in 1760 by Hyder Ali. It has got the name ‘Lalbagh’ as the garden had a profusion of red roses. Rare variety of trees, Lalbagh Rock, Glasshouse are the main attractions of Lalbagh garden.
- Bangalore Palace: One of the historical monuments Bangabangalore-museumlore. It can be considered as a replica of the Windsor Castle. The attractive features of the palace are the Tudor and Scottish Gothic architecture, granite turrets, towers and battlements etc. The palace is spread over a 430 acres of the beautiful area. It was founded in 1873.
- Cubbon Park: It is known as the “Lung area” of the city. The park is situated in the middle of the Central Administrative Area of Bangalore. The serenity and beauty of the park mark itself as one of the most attractive spots of Bangalore.
Apart from these, there are many other attractive spots in Bangalore. It can be listed as:
- Bull Temple
- St.Mary’s Church
- tipusultan’s palace
- Vidhana Soudha
- Someshwara temple
- Several shopping malls, cinema multiplexes, kids zones, amusement parks etc.
Smile Architect Centre for Dental and Invisible braces intends to provide the best hospitality to the international patients. You will be able to enjoy the best care while relishing the beauty of Bangalore.
Authored By DR.Girish P.V – Orthodontist, Bangalore